...and all before 6:30am, and before my coffee.
1. "What does 'just a minute' means?"
2. "What does 'shove' means?"
3. "What does 'dufus' means?"
4. "What does 'offer' means?"
1. "Just a minute means wait until I'm done with this [getting the coffee maker started] before you shove the chips at me" [to put them in a cup for her, because who doesn't want potato chips for breakfast?].
2. "Shove means when you go like this [I shove the chips back at her]. Don't do that. It's not nice."
3. "Dufus is like saying dummy [language in Scooby Doo cartoons can be a problem]. Don't say that. It's not nice."
4. "I don't know [something else from Scooby Doo, and I missed the context]."