"Take chances. Make mistakes. Get messy." Ms. Frizzle, The Magic School Bus

Friday, February 10, 2012

4 questions in under 4 minutes...

...and all before 6:30am, and before my coffee.

Questions:

1. "What does 'just a minute' means?"

2. "What does 'shove' means?"

3. "What does 'dufus' means?"

4. "What does 'offer' means?"

Answer key:

1. "Just a minute means wait until I'm done with this [getting the coffee maker started] before you shove the chips at me" [to put them in a cup for her, because who doesn't want potato chips for breakfast?].

2. "Shove means when you go like this [I shove the chips back at her]. Don't do that. It's not nice."

3. "Dufus is like saying dummy [language in Scooby Doo cartoons can be a problem]. Don't say that. It's not nice."

4. "I don't know [something else from Scooby Doo, and I missed the context]."

No comments:

Post a Comment